SMX Email Security and Archiving for Office 365 and more
- SMX for Enterprise
- Upgrade Form
- SMX for Email Service Providers
- SMX For Resellers
Help & Support
- Recent Threat Trends
- Service Team
Our Frequently Asked Questions should give you the answer you need.
- General Enquires
SMX Technical Support
- How do I notify SMX of a misclassified email?
- What do I do if I receive a spam email?
- What is the accepted format to submit a misclassified email to SMX support?
- How do I submit an email rejected as virus?
- What do I do if my email is rejected due to RBL?
- How do I receive incident and planned maintenance alerts from SMX?
- How to setup internal emails to be Archived on SMX?
- Release notes for SMX Portal v202/193 - June 27, 2019
- What does blacklisting an email/domain/IP address do?
- Office 365
- Customer Provisioning Form
- Reseller Provisioning Form
- Services Cancellation Form
- Electric-fencing spam and phishers for Genesis Energy
- More bandwidth for Atlantic Pacific American Express
- The New Zealand Automobile Association strikes back against spam
- Harpooning the whalers for Les Mills International
- SMX delivers superior email security experience for Australasian retailer EziBuy
- SMX delivers inbound and outbound email solution for Harcourts
- Professional Services
- Board of Directors
- Technology Partners
- Press Releases
- Media Coverage
- Alerts & Announcements
- Contact Us
- Reasonable Use Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Cookies Policy
- Form Submission
- 404 Not Found
- Lockdown Tests
- Request to change form