We’re always on the lookout for smart thinkers we can add to our team.
Think you’re one of them? Take a look at the roles available, below.
Opportunity for a senior developer to step up into leadership, or an existing technical lead to continue their growth journey in an exciting growth company.
As a senior member of the development team, you will work closely with the CTO and be responsible for managing technical aspects of development flow and executing the product strategy. Key responsibilities include: technical leadership supporting the design and execution of the roadmap; people leadership managing a small team of developers, growing and developing this team over time; hands on software engineering and deployment
If you believe you are right for this role contact us at email@example.com
Managed Services Consultant - Sydney
Your role is to own the delivery of our Managed Services, supporting in pre-sales right through to delivery and ongoing account management and product feedback - this role has it all. Key responsibilities include:
- Service delivery management - be the guardian of excellent services for our customers
- Stakeholder management - proactively identify and communicate customer issues and work with other teams to create solutions
- End-to-end management of our managed services, ensuring services are delivered against agreed scope and timeframe
- Support the sales team in pre-sales of managed services
- Work closely with our Australian partners
If you believe you are right for this role apply here.
What we offer
- Exposure to cutting-edge cloud and big data technologies
- A highly competitive salary package
- Subsidised healthcare
- Ongoing training
- The chance to work with a highly experienced and respected team
- A flat-structured company and open culture, where you can contribute directly to respected cloud products with thousands of end users around the world
- A relaxed, enjoyable team culture
- Work-life balance. While we don't encourage 'clock-work style', we do encourage work-life balance. We believe 40 hours means fewer mistakes and more enthusiasm.
Perhaps you think you have the skills and can-do attitude that could be a real asset on the SMX team then email firstname.lastname@example.org. Just because there’s not a position available now, doesn’t mean we can’t identify talent when we see it!