SMX Services Overview
Market-leading cloud email security and cloud delivery platform services and solutions
SMX is a market-leading, New Zealand-owned cloud email security and cloud messaging platform provider. SMX develops, implements and supports cutting-edge cloud email services and solutions through two product and service lines of business:
SMX Cloud Email Security
An enterprise-grade email gateway with mail filtering, content control, data loss prevention (DLP) and archive – all delivered in the cloud and managed through a single dashboard. SMX Cloud Email Security is the market-leading cloud email security service in New Zealand, with strong sales in Australia and other Australasian countries through market partners and resellers.
SMX Cloud Email Security is a mature 'in-a-box' email security and hosting solution optimized for business users. It includes:
- Inbound and outbound scanning of both the message body and attachments
- Highly sophisticated content control and data loss prevention features
- Encrypted email archiving
- Lower TCO
- Enables encryption in-transit
- Business continuity
- Local in-country hosting
- 99.999% clean email delivery
- 100% email server availability
- Free support from our in-house team during business hours.
SMX3 Cloud Subscriber Management
Now live at Spark – New Zealand’s largest Telco – SMX3 Cloud Subscriber Management has integrated a leading third-party messaging platform to provide a commercial off-the-shelf ('COTS') solution which bring enterprise grade cloud email hosting and security to more than 10,000 small businesses of up to 30 seats.
Plugging seamlessly into partner solutions, SMX3 gives ISPs, Telcos, and xSPs the solution they need to rapidly deploy and manage a fully-featured hosted messaging service to their end customers.
SMX3 key features
- Subscriber management
- Integrated provisioning and billing
- Reporting and analytics
- Federated self- service model
- Distributor/ reseller functionality.
SMX3 key benefits
- Lower deployment risk and cost
- Lower management costs and TCO
- Higher customer satisfaction
- Greater speed and ease to launch new applications
- High quality, responsive support.
All SMX services are delivered from multiple geographically distributed data centers and ISPs running an active-active configuration, offering seamless failover and 99.999% availability.